المشاركات الشائعة

الجمعة، 30 ديسمبر، 2011

castles and forts in the sultanate of oman

- Oman's history is echoed in the mud bricks and stucco carvings and stone architecture of defense. There are more than a thousand castles and forts and towers guarding the observer remains proud plains and valleys and the mountains of Oman. Each of which is witnessing a past calls for pride and for each special story to tell.
- This large historic buildings next to the protection available to play a vital role in the definition as it stands on Oman as a point of convergence of the interaction of political, social, religious, and as centers for science, management and social activities. Often be integrated with the markets were full of vitality and movement, mosques and residential neighborhoods professional and attractive to visitors, which provides a unique opportunity today to experience the history and experience.


* Qlata Jalali and Mirani:
Is Qlata Jalali and Mirani, which are located at the entrance to the Gulf of Oman state Muscat in Muscat Governorate of the most famous castles of Oman, has built a castle Mirani before the advent of the Portuguese to Amman and was in the form of a huge tower, and in 1588 brought the Portuguese to build the castle on the ruins of the old building, they have platforms defender of the stores and accommodation for the commander of the place of worship, has been expanded and delivery of the castle to its present size in the reign of Imam Ahmed bin Said Al Busaidi the founder of the eighteenth century and his grandson, the CIA Said bin Sultan at the beginning of the nineteenth century.


- The Castle Jalali overlooking the Gulf of Oman - in the northeast of the city of Muscat has completed the Portuguese built in 1587, has been developed to the situation that we see today in the reign of Sayyid Said bin Sultan at the beginning of the nineteenth century, during the reign of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said - may God protect him - the castle was renovated and adapted to become a museum.












* Fort Muttrah:
- Fort Otaid stand tall opening of the sea chest Mstnhqa Hoaúh laden fragrance of memories Japth ships to and fro in the collapse events and facts of the fort was a faithful witness to them has been a knocking and landmarks that have not separated from the events, facts. From the rocky outcrop close to the beach and on top of a rocky hill overlooking the narrow Fort Muttrah high recluse with his past glorious Hasha Pasha Bhadharh Orient has left his pockets and runways greedy after the line of the finest features of Omanis in order to preserve their national soil and attachment to the independence of their country and the unity of their land. The fort appears to have had in the past, the only route connecting the Muttrah, Muscat, and currently consists of three circular towers, one large tower on the summit and the remaining two are smaller and located one at the first point in the West, the tower the other, which is still a nest of the cannon is located to the north of the castle near the of the great tower. Fort, which was restored and maintained in 1981 is a landmark frequented by tourist visitors from inside and outside the Sultanate and Mlhama a historic milestone in the evidence of living enjoyed by the home through the eras rooted in the foot.
 











* Fort Quriyat:
- In central city of Kiryat and built almost 200 years ago in the era of Mr. Hamad bin Said Al Busaidi, who was the ruler of it. It is a rectangular building has a circular tower in the southeast corner of the office is used this fort to the Governor to the Governor Oppe house was restored in 1987 and converted into a museum which displays many historical artifacts and authentic Omani meant a lot of visitors to the state.


* Nizwa Fort:
- Located in the state of Nizwa in the interior are among the oldest castles in the Sultanate of Oman, where the specific form ring the huge buried soil, altitude 24 meters outer diameter 43 m and inner diameter of 39 meters, the seven wells and multiple openings for the stationing fighters defenders of the castle and the city during the ancient times, and within different locations of the prisons where the seat of government and the implementation of sanctions against the perpetrators of offenses and types of crimes, scalable, built by Imam Sultan bin Saif bin Malik Elierbi in 1660 AD and who was known as the Imam, who expelled the Portuguese from Oman. Associated with the castle corridors Mtaheh fort complex. It took 12 years to build the castle, and there near the castle and the traditional market, Nizwa fort best known for his booming Besnaath craft.












* Bahla Fort:
- Bahla Fort, and its wall, which extends for a distance of 12 km around the castle, located in the state of Bahla, the internal region, one of the highlights of the cultural heritage in the Arabian Peninsula. The castle dates from the third millennium BC, has been associated with many of the ancient civilizations of Mesopotamia and Persia. It is clear that the Wall of Bahla, Basherfath and Astgamath slots and fire and the homes of the guards, was designed for the purposes of defense and the role of the border, too, was its strategic location between the hills and mountain ranges and falling to the valley an important constitute an obstacle on the road between Ibri and Nizwa, which were contiguity is important in times In the ancient period prior to the dawn of Islam, and this was the site protects the road leading to the east of the infiltration from the south. Perhaps the Bahla Fort was one of the oldest walled forts, and perhaps there was a line of defense at this point between the hills during the migrations Alaug.










* Fort Jibreen:
- State of Bahla is located in the region interior, a blend of defensive architecture and sophisticated taste. Have been built palace wonderful Jibreen about in 1670 AD in the golden age of family Elierbeh characterized by a period of peace and prosperity, built by Imam Berb bin Sultan bin Saif Elierbi, and was a palace of the Imam and his family, and a bulwark of defense at the time of war, in addition to the inclusion of classrooms to teach the doctrine of Islam.










* Fort Pitt Alrdidh:
- Located Fort Alrdidh House, which dates back to the seventeenth century in the state of Nizwa in the interior, about 24 km from Nizwa at the beginning and Almaidn Valley is located on the western side of the "on behalf of a pool bananas." He built this fort of Imam Sultan bin Saif Elierbi second imams state Elierbeh who assumed the Imamate in the period (1059 e -1090 e) corresponding to (1649 m -1679 m) and has renewed and expanded when Mr. Mohammed, Imam Ahmad bin Said, the house is its prime location had control of the neck of the road leading vegetables to the mountain which is a square building two-storey conduct ensuring immunity fence located on the corners of some small towers, passing this milestone in the arena of the great valleys, known as Falaj Alkhtimn.
- Combines the elements of fortress architecture defensive architecture and local traditional and hide parts of the thick walls of the towers built of mud bricks inside Muammara elegant arches reveals multiple texts and inscriptions and painted ceilings of plaster perfect and wonderful.











* Castle Rustaq:
- Fort is located Rustaq at the foot of Green Mountain on the edge of the plain Internal Medicine in the state of Rustaq in Internal Medicine, established the castle first on the ruins Persian circa 1250 AD, but the building majestic current was re-built by the first imams Ya'ariba in the period of 1624-1649 m, which consists of two floors Add to the ground floor, with housing, stores of arms, reception rooms, gates, mosques, prisons, wells, other facilities. In the Castle Rustaq four towers were built in the years AD 1477 and 19.6 m, the first - the Red Tower, and a height of more than 16 meters and a diameter of nine meters and a half meter. Second, the wind tower, built by Imam Sultan bin Saif Elierbi my father is his grave in the western corner of the castle. The height "wind tower" 12 meters and 12 meters in diameter, too, and takes Surat hundred triangle cosmetic. Third: Devils Tower, and was built by Imam Sultan bin Saif Elierbi is also known as "under ground" and a tower 18 meters high and half a meter and a diameter of six meters and takes about five triangles fit of cosmetic. A fourth tower is modern, built in the reign of Imam Ahmed bin Said, and a height of 11 meters and a half a meter, and by the eightieth triangle cosmetic. In the Castle Rustaq ten guns. Four of which are valuable modern tower, and three in the tower of the wind, and the other three at the bottom of the castle. There are also four mornings - gates - are: morning Ya'ariba - Alaal - Central - Aserha morning.











* Fort packages:
- Located in the state of Rustaq in the Batinah region benefit stronghold great military in packets of maximum benefit from the landmark defense Omani traditional wooden gate huge tunnels to escape secret dungeons and towers and openings defender j upper floors and there are waterfalls above the main entrance pouring oil or honey, dates, boiling the attackers motivated .
- And is also one of the finest Badaa'i Omani Islamic architecture was built by Imam Sultan bin Saif bin Sultan Elierbi year (1711 m), the son of the Imam, known as "under the earth." The advantage of the fort - from an architectural perspective - that there are no wood in the ceilings, which are contracts on a fixed circular cylinder - columns - as at least one width of the wall - the wall - about three meters. Fort and several large sections of track that do not meet one, and its several antique guns Portuguese and Spanish with a range of 70 km. It features several special ladders to climb the horse, in addition to secret passages, which has a width of two meters high each other meters, which is spread in the corridors on all four sides of the fort to come out after her to the city. There is also the number of packets in the fortress of the rooms that were used to teach the Holy Quran and science, knowledge, religious, and penetrate the fortress Falaj or water flows.











* Castle Nakhl:
- Of the most prominent monuments of the mandate of palm trees in the Batinah region, located on a hill mountain reaches a height of 200 feet in the foothills of the Western Hajar Mountains, and dates back to the 17th century. And passes beneath a bridge Anhanaúan, a strong building a huge structure, comprising a number of the most famous of the three constellations, East and West and East in the inside wells of water. The renovated and improvement of Imam al-Salt ibn Malik Kharusi year (170 AH) and then added the sons of Nabhan some finishing touches and renovations in the year (200 e) In thousand of migration the Prophet Muhammad, the State of Ya'ariba renewed construction of the castle and make some additions by year (1250 AH ) renewed by Sultan Said bin Sultan, who built the fence and the existing door in the center in the era of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos has been fully renovated in 1990 - 1411 AH.
 









* House-Nu'man:
- Is state of Barka in the Batinah region, built by the Imam Saif bin Sultan Elierbi "under the earth" and the planting of around thirty thousand palm trees and coconuts - which is constructed by one of the many achievements of the Renaissance political and economic witnessed by Oman in the imams Ya'ariba dynasty (1624-1741 AD) and has Under this stronghold is used as residence for the Travellers Rest of eminent persons and objects and the position of the celebration of veterans until a few decades ago.


* Fort Barka:
- A major milestone on the Batinah coast lies the wilayat of Barka, a few hundred meters from the shore of the Gulf of Oman. And highlights the eight corners of the fortress tower, and in the rear of the fort there are the twin towers of control has been restored once they are part of the city wall defense.


* Fort Suwaiq:
- Located near the shore of the Gulf of Oman in the state of Suwaiq in the Batinah region, and is characterized by Fort Suwaiq round towers on three corners. While the fourth corner is a protective wall of the box was built on similar architecture in the period prior to the use of guns. In the early nineteenth century defended wife and Suwaiq to be distinct from the fort.


* Fort Almnterb:
- Located in the state of Bidiya in the eastern region where the standing bastion fort in Almnterb overlooking a fertile oasis of palm trees on the edge of the sands of the eastern, which represents home to large numbers of nomads who gather in Almnterb and cities oases other during the period from June to September each year during the the harvest season.











* Fort country Photo:
- Patches of Sur in the Eastern Province, and is a "fortress country images" of the most important forts in the state, where stands the fort Bbergh unique surrounded by groves thriving date palm, and has put the fort in a strategic manner at home, away from the sea to protect against tribes invading from the inside. This is part of the fortress of an integrated defense network, include the out of five forts and watchtowers are endless, where he was - formerly - the seat of the governor and a place to celebrate the holidays and occasions.










* Fort Alsnislh:
- Stands Fort Alsnislh towering on a hill in a round overlooking the city of Tyre in the Eastern Province, which runs her family sailing and boat building, and said that the history of this fort dominant and designed in the style of an original square towers round standing on the corners of four back to more than 300 years.









* Fort Ras Al Hadd:
- Control of this fort in the territory of a coastal sand small a corner of the far eastern Arabian Peninsula, which is considered as a settlement and a stable ground for ancient sailors in the early history, the land of the head represents the center of activity and attention of archaeologists as it is an important site for nesting of thousands of sea turtles.


* Fort Jalan Bani Bu Hassan:
- Built Fort Jalan Bani Bu as part of the system includes Thchina previously on the wall of a large city and the city itself is famous Boukjulha Arabian horses and riders skillfully that they offer on occasions weddings, festivals and other festive occasions.









* Castle Alrvsh:
- Is one of the most prominent castles in the state of images in the eastern region, which was used - old - to guard the main gate to the entrance of the state highway, so that the series of iron and placed it inside to stop it, or abroad for the purposes of security and guard.


* Fort Hilla:
- Unique to Fort Hilla Brsumaath and decoration made of plaster, which distinguish it from others, and is located in the heart of this fort Buraimi Oasis. It was the center of conflict over the centuries due to its location on the land route between Sohar and the Persian Gulf and the charming historic advantage dye.


* Fort trench:
- The fortress of the trench in Buraimi most famous example of the stronghold surrounded by a moat in Amman, where the use of a defensive trench is the strategy used in the protection of ancient cities, castles and forts Oman since the periods prior to the arrival of Islam.











* Fort Hebrew:
- Hebrew of the oldest populated areas in Amman and Fort Hebrew, where dates its construction to 400 years ago and is located in the center of the city near the old market of the state and is characterized by inscriptions of historical, archaeological and consists of several mornings - gates - including morning "Senslh" in front of the entrance to the market and the morning "to Fort "which is the main entrance and the morning of the" central "and the user of the Barzeh There is also inside the fort mosque, who had dedicated to perform the Friday prayer and other prayers other fort wells in the vicinity of which is stable for horses Oppe towers first, on the north side overlooking the Old Market and the other on the south side. To the Hebrew, there is a fort, a castle four-fit of the great features as well.
 









* Fortress Mountain Chachah:
- It has been a major center of the city in Hebrew and in ancient times was found below a well Mtobh mud and still remain their.


* Black Castle:
- Is a fortress in the state where the Hebrew construction dates back to the year 972 AH, which is a bulwark includes four high towers: the tower of the wind - the control tower and landfills - morning - and the Tower of Solomon.


* Fort Draiz:
- Who is also the forts of the state where Hebrew is the main bulwark of defense by the towers and several gates.


* Fort stupid:
- Which is the "house father" of the archaeological and has various towers and there in the state of Hebrew.


* Castle Sulaiv:
- Located in the state of Hebrew which was built by Imam Sultan bin Saif Elierbi It consists of several buildings, houses and surrounded by several wall towers and passing under the castle Falaj as the mosque and a well of water.


* Fort Khasab:
- Fort Khasab is a stronghold of gorgeous and sexy is located in the internal cavity of the Gulf of Khasab. Has been built in the seventeenth century by invaders, the Portuguese, who were aspiring to extend their control over maritime trade, regional and there within the walls of the fort of low-and equipped with balcony to the fire tower with huge central believed that its construction has already been building the fort itself.















* Fort country:
- Is the state Bukha Bmanfezh Musandam, and is one of the most prominent historical monuments ancient, who is mediating the state overlooks the beach and the tower dates back to the year 1250, e where built by Sheikh Sulaiman bin Mohammed Al-Malik Al-Shehhi, in the reign of Imam Saif bin Sultan Elierbi, and is characterized by the fort Bbergh which is located in the southwest corner of the fort, comte has various divisions including the internal part of the rule and another part of the housing has been renovated in 1989 and opened for tourists to reflect on the wonderful architectural design.










* Fortress Energy:
- Located fort in the city of energy one of the towns in the province of Dhofar coastal and famous for pottery, silver and other crafts, which is characterized by a fortress Energy specificity of colors highly technical that distinguish it from others as well as of the unique things clearly in this fort windows multi-upholstered wooden clasp and arches seem Kfathat the keys in the shape.


* Fort Mirbat:
- Known Mirbat, the port of incense old, as the site one of the last battles in the world that used the traditional method of attack and defense of the castle Vmarkh Fort Mirbat well-documented and known Bdharoadtha was a landmark senior insurrection in Dhofar, which occurred in the mid-seventies due to preferred to save Each of the port and the city.


* Fort Sadah:
- Represents the eastern end of Fort Sadah maximum of a series of fortifications that protect the coast of Dhofar, in spite of its remote but thriving city boasts Sadah Elsafelh traditional fisheries and the date of a thriving trade in gum bitter rich stands in the heart of the city beach.










* Fort Igloo:










* Fort Halan Bani Bu Ali










* Fort executable:

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق